Login in prolems!

Cannot log into my normal account. My password keeps saying having problems? So requested a temporary  code on.my normal telephone number . Nothing sent. So I requested a email. Nothing sent . Spoke to customers support  and day 1 they said they would sort it.  After day 5 I spoke to technical  guy  and he said  its the phone number??? 

I have been with ebay 19 years and  over 2000 feedback .

Number hasn't changed .  Network still the same . Normally code gets sent  ebay even sent a email link but it didn't come though. 

Only way I could get on this page is to open a new account!!  

So all other  emails  being received very and texts on phone. 

Has anybody ever  experienced  this before?? 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Login in prolems!

plum993
Experienced Mentor

This can happen if you log in via google,and can then end up creating another account.

Look to sign in via ebay here using your original password/email and user name.Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles & More | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Login in prolems!

I had to create  another account to get on the forum page .tried today  log into  my normal account and still not working .Still don't receive temporary text and emails from ebay not getting thru. Tried different browser  but cannot log in on phone or laptop!   Very very annoying  and ebay is basically  unable it seems to help! 

Thankyou for the reply.  

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent