Item purchased but two days later it's been relisted

Contacted seller who took their time to respond but said they'd look into it. Then nothing. Item now seems to have been relisted with exactly the same details. It was a phone with a case etc. too much of a coincidence that it's not the same. All messages now bring ghosted. eBay say I have to wait till the 22nd - 4 days away - before I can raise a dispute, but in this time the seller is likely to scam someone else. What can I do. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

All you can do is wait, there's no way to quicken the process up.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

I wouldn't worry just yet.  eBay have a duplication policy which means 2 identical items cannot be listed at the same time.  The seller may not realise they can make one listing showing 2 identical items, and when going to list another they would be blocked from listing it,  so they waited until one was sold,  before listing their other identical item.

You are fully guaranteed though,  should the item not arrive a reasonable time after that last estimated date for delivery to receive a full refund under eBay's 30 day MBG  policy.

@charib_36 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Look into what?

All you need do is wait to see if your purchase arrives, if not get a full refund.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent