Item not delivered

I ordered a vatika hair oil and it was not delivered, I sent in message to the supplier the evening of the delivery date and as at that time it was showing as despatched. The supplier told me it will be looked into. For 3 days we sent messages back and forth, the the tracking still reflected despatched. Suddenly it was upgraded to delivered and reflected a day before I complained. What amazes me is the speed eBay concluded that evidence shown it has been delivered. I asked for a photo proof of delivery and the response to that was silence. I have bought several items prior to that that same week and all was delivered but this amazes that without photo proof of delivery to my door eBay concluded that it was delivered to me.I feel the promise of money protection by eBay is false. I started using eBay this year and this was my 3 rd purchase and I experienced this?I am without doubt not interested in buying things on eBay due to this experience 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Item not delivered

eBay's dispatch / delivery information is always slow to update, but to show delivery, eBay only works on tracking showing delivery, not from any say so from the seller.

If tracking has not been  provided to confirm delivery, open a case for item not received,  and escalate on day 4 if not refunded beforehand.

If the seller has tracking to show delivery it will close the case with no refund, and here,  you'll have to ask the postie or courier used, as to where the item was left,  it may even be in your local sorting office awaiting collection.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent