Item broke

Hi, I've bought a twin air pump electric type I've had this 6 mths and only used it 3 times  I've told the seller this  and  looks like they have just  took a  look at my message and left it at this   only pumped up a motorcycle trye   totally rubbish and very bad communication rip off

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Item broke

Unfortunately the time has passed to report this to eBay as they do not offer warranties or guarantees on items, just that they are just as described on receipt.  If they are not,  a buyer has 30 days under eBay's 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy,  to return the item for a full refund.

If you bought this from a Private seller you are too late to claim a refund.

If purchased from a registered UK business, who offered a guarantee and is now not upholding this,  then turn to Citizens Advice for your next steps,  if you wish to take this further.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Item broke

plum993
Experienced Mentor

I'm afraid your well out of time to make any claim via ebay now,so nothing more you can do here.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Item broke

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

totally rubbish

That's the risk you accept when buying from unknown sellers on eBay.

eBay even warned you in the user agreement that "they do not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised, or the truth or accuracy of descriptions".

eBay offers a strong money back guarantee if an item is not as described, but it only lasts for 30 days. Don't expect buying on eBay to be like the shops. eBay is a jungle.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent