Fraudulent feedback

How to remove negative malicious feedback from buyer over cancelled order that payment wasn't taken from 

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Fraudulent feedback

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

If the neg is correct and you cancelled the auction after the buyer won then, on the face of it, the feedback was justified. 

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Fraudulent feedback

If the buyer didn't pay and you cancelled using the reason 'buyer did not pay', then Ebay will removed the feedback.

If you cancelled the sale after the bidder had won, then the feedback is not malicious.

It is not in any way fraudulent.

Why was the sale not completed?

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Fraudulent feedback

What reason did you use for cancelling? What ever do you think is fraudulent? 

Unless cancelled after 4 days for non payment, there is nothing fraudulent about the feedback, and there is no way to get fb removed. 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Fraudulent feedback

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

That's not fraudulent feedback (I don't actually know what would define feedback as being fraudulent anyway).

Your reply:

Reply from: doudun-97337912. Left within past month.
I don't understand why you can not understand because payment that because it was cancelled before you paid ebay I wasn't given your information so how could I contact you 

You could simply have used the 'Contact Buyer' link on the order details and, if the item was broken, attached a photo to prove it and let them decide if they wanted to cancel, or not.
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Fraudulent feedback

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

The feedback isn't fraudulent and it would be wise to be more careful before making potentially libelous allegations about other members. This can have consequences.

If, as you say in your reply, you cancelled the sale before any payment could be made the buyer had every right to refer to this in feedback. Unless you gave a reason which eBay will accept as valid - which sounds unlikely - you will be lucky if eBay doesn't also penalise you with an account defect.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent