Fees for non sale?

Can't find info and have no time to. Sold a console £25. Buyer said car wasn't working and asked for a refund. (Collection only.) I got charged £3.31 in fees? Help.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Fees for non sale?

If you cancel the sale using 'buyer asked to cancel' then Ebay will refund the amount they have taken off you in fees while you refind the rest.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Fees for non sale?

Thanks for the help. Is there an easy way to find cancel section? I also wonder if there would be a way to ask ebay to refund fees...

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Fees for non sale?

You don't need to contact Ebay - they will refund the buyer the amount they have taken as fees while you refund the rest.  You will see how the figures work out before you have to click 'send refund'.

Issuing a refund

You can issue full or partial refunds for items in Seller Hub or My eBay up to 90 days after the original transaction. Here's how:

1. Find the order in Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab or My eBay Sold - opens in new window or tab.
  2. From the dropdown menu, select Send refund.
  3. Choose a reason for the refund.
  4. Specify a refund amount for the item or for the order.
  5. Enter the refund amount, and select Send refund.
"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent