Feedback Revision request - eBay staff giving me a headache

Hello everyone! I'd love some advice please!

Customer accidently marked a positive review as negative, after ordering by mistake (and getting a refund).
feedback revision request link not working at buyers end.
buyer saying she was very happy with how i dealt with everything.

Amazingly, eBay staff on the phone telling me they cant remove the feedback as it doesnt break any policy rules. 

I sent a removal request (that was declined) and have called numerous times, to now be told by eBay staff they cant remove the feedback as it doesnt break any policy rules. 

What on earth do i do about that? I did absolute everything right, I have clear messages detailing that it was an error and that the customer was infact happy.

This experience has made me want to stop using eBay in all honesty just on the principle of it. I've spent over 8 hours messaging around with this over a transaction for 99p!

Would love some advice please or for an eBay staff member to pull their finger out and help me!

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Feedback Revision request - eBay staff giving me a headache

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

your buyer need to send you a feedback revision request.

however you have a much more serious problem now that eBay are forwarding details to HMRC.

You are a business seller trading as a private seller in violation of eBay rules and the law.

you cannot refuse returns as your listings state - "No returns accepted", also you claim further protection by your improper registration - "Consumer protection regulations resulting from EU consumer law are therefore not applicable. eBay buyer protection still applies to most purchases."

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent