Ebay Postage Labels

Terrible update if thas what has caused the new format of Royal mail postage labels that now take up a whole page of paper, what a waste and additional cost. The 4 label per page format allows me to use sticky labels, now I am going through a page of A4 and half a meter of sellotape, Please fix this, quickly!!!!

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay Postage Labels

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Others are experiencing the same unfortunately!

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Ebay Postage Labels

Thank you for posting on the eBay Community.

This board is a space for members to ask our community mentors direct questions in regard to eBay. We welcome discussions of all things eBay on our discussion boards here. As this topic is more suited to the Technical Issues discussion board we will be moving it across to that location.

Thank you for being a part of the community,
Adrian

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Ebay Postage Labels

Im having the same thing, anyway around this? 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Ebay Postage Labels

No updates on a fix or way round it yet

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Ebay Postage Labels

What's being produced and what's expected here?

I ask because for about a year and a half I've been trying to get eBay to fix the international shipping label formatting - you can have 4" x 6" selected, but they come through formatted for A4. UK shipping labels are fine. And this week, it started affecting UK labels too. 

Despite me speaking with them for many months now... I've had eBay tell me several times there's no problem, ask for information I've already hiven them, and in a reply to an email where I linked them to several threads on here where others talk about the same issue, tell me that no other users are experiencing this!

Kinda low key gaslighting tbh...
*Hopefully* this is them in the process of fixing it. Can a mod let us know what's going on?

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: