Customer couldn't choose click and collect

We had a customer that couldn't choose click and collect.  Does anybody know of any known reasons why this might occur? 
Unfortunately (for us) they were able to choose a different supplier and order from them using click and collect.  The customer said that "when I go to pay the option is not there" (although they can see the option on our listing before checking out).
TIA

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

None of your items are in click & collect.

You need to be opted in before listing items.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

that's odd - when I look at our account it says we are opted in.  😞

Thank you for the reply - will look into this.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Having looked at some of your listings,the main page gives/shows click and collect,but you only offer postage under delivery,so not choice of any C&C options

ZOO QUEST TO GUIANA - Attenborough, David

Opens in a new window or tab

£78.50stellabooks (19,475) 100%
Buy it now
Free postage
Click & Collect

It could be a site issue,as some collection issues have been reported,so maybe contact ebay here,see if they can shine some light on the problem or if needs be ticket the tech team. https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

thank you so much for your helpful reply.

I've emailed ebay for help so hopefully will hear from them soon. I'm not sure how you offer click and collect - thought you just needed to enrol (which we have done).  I am suspecting a site issue as I am sure we have had click and collect orders in the past.

thanks again!

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent