Complaints Department

Hi,

can anyone please give me the email contact details for the complaints department as the online 'help' person would not?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Complaints Department

Hi,

I've been advised to explain more. Basically, I'd bid for and won an item, paid for it instantly. Now though, it's not showing in my 'purchase' history, the seller is saying that someone else won it, but it's showing up in my bank account with the transaction reference number?? I've contacted the 'help' chat, got through to a 'Shaila' and got nowhere. Hope that all makes sense?

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Complaints Department

Complaints Department

Thanks, but it's not that, as I said, the seller has told me that someone else has won it not me,  I've purchased from her before.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Complaints Department

If you had an invoice from eBay that you won and you paid then you did win, but, if its not showing in your purchase history?

Do you have the item number you can post here?

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Complaints Department

@randydudd wrote:

Thanks, but it's not that, as I said, the seller has told me that someone else has won it not me,  I've purchased from her before.

If you bought as a guest there will be no link to your ebay account.  The seller will think someone else bought it because they won't know it's you buying as a guest.

There is no 'eBay complaints department'.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Complaints Department

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It is not possible for the same item to be bought by two different people on ebay,so see this link,and find the email you would of received when you paid for instructions. Get help if you bought as a guest | eBay

As for complaints,well there only accepted in written form and by posting to ebay when it involves payments etc,otherwise you complain via the ebay contact/help option

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent