Buyer texted about missing item

I sold a tv(including a cable and a remote) and sent it to the buyer. However, when he received it, he texted me that the remote is missing, even though I am certain that I put it inside the box. He gave me three options, which is me buying a remote and sending it to him, him buying and I send the money, or return the item. What should I do in this case? 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Personally I would apologise for the missing item, and for them to open a case for item not as described.

Once opend you need to accept the case within 3 days,  and refund,  if you wish for the item to be returned first,  you pay for that fully tracked return postage and refund onnly when that item is back with.

Stick within those timelines,  your seller fees are refuded,  and your seller performance not affected.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I would get the buyer another remote they are cheap enough here an oiginal is around £11 or compatible for £7.

You could go for a return but when it comes to selling again you would still need to get another remote and there is always the chance of damage on return.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent