Buyer claiming to receive a different item from what i sent

I sent an item to a buyer and when they received it they claimed to have received a different item..They threatened me to send them £40 or else they will leave a damaging negative feedback.i refused and told them to return  the original item i sent and i will refund the whole amount They went ahead and left a very damaging negative feedback.i have requested for the feedback to be renoved my ebay and they denied it.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If ebay won't remove it you ca leave a follow up to the feedback.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Did they open a case and return  the trainers? If so presumably you have refunded them and ebay should remove the feedback.

If they refuse to return the trainers ebay should remove the feedback because the buyer did not give you chance to rectify the matter. Keep on at ebay.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply.They opened the iten which was a totally different item from what i sent and threatened to send me a negative feed if i dont refund them with £40..i asked them to return my original item and get a full refund which is even about £75  but they didnt...Ebay has closed the case and awarded it  in ny favor but they blatantly refused to remove the  negative feedback the buyer left..i dont know why they act this way towards sellers wbo are genuine.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

If ebay won't remove it you ca leave a follow up to the feedback.