April Sales (or lack of)

Hi all

Has anyone else had a huge dip in sales this month.  March was the best month I've had in years but the last 3 weeks have been horrendous.  More than aware of the COL etc. but this wasn't a problem last month.  Just wondering if something has changed recently.  I've increased promoted percentage, added new listings, deleted old listings.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

April Sales (or lack of)

Hi obsidianhomeuk, thanks for your post.

I was looking into this for you, and I couldn't find any issues impacting your sales for this month, and also I couldn't find any issues with your listings that could be impacting your sales either. I also compared your number of total orders for last month vs this month so far, and while you're not trending the same as last month, I wouldn't say that your sales have significantly dropped. Like in every other business, selling is about taking advantage of peak times, and maximizing your opportunities during slower months.

Just to be safe, I checked for potential technical issues that could be impacting your sales, but this is all good as well.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent