seller is selling fake goods and ebay will not help me

seller is selling fake goods and ebay will not help me the seller has so many negative feedback all saying the same that he sold them fake items and then wont respond i asked ebay to help me but they have ghosted me

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

You don't have to speak to ebay, you open a return for a 'not as decribed' reason, escalate after three full days if the seller doesn't respond with a refund or a return label.

To the right of the item in your purchase history > click the more actions dropdown, return this item to begin your case.

****************************************************************************************

A consignment of geriatric shoe manufacturers.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Have you actually bought one or just being a good Samaritan.   If the former and within 30 days follow the advice of the wise and @temperate_porcine !.   If you did buy then open the case. The seller is foreign and probably will say he cannot send a label to return.  

Does not matter.  After 4 days escalate to ebay for refund

If the latter all listings have a "report the item" link

@derbro30 

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

yes i have bought from the seller been 5 days still no response from seller
and what's with the or just being a good Samaritan bit? why so ready to
back the seller up? unless you just a troll
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

look the seller wont even respond to my messages one look on his profile shows hes got many complaints i have gave them 4 days and not one message all i want is my refund but im not sending the item back til i get a response

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

@derbro30 wrote:

look the seller wont even respond to my messages one look on his profile shows hes got many complaints i have gave them 4 days and not one message all i want is my refund but im not sending the item back til i get a response

Just read & use the eBay Money Back Guarantee on the listing... it's not difficult to do & is there for your protection.

Why did you buy from this seller when they have so many negatives?

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

thanks just really frustrated with this i will try eBay Money Back
Guarantee cheers for the help
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

@derbro30 wrote:

seller is selling fake goods and ebay will not help me the seller has so many negative feedback all saying the same that he sold them fake items and then wont respond i asked ebay to help me but they have ghosted me

Report them to the brands they are counterfeiting, no one else really  seems bothered about it.

Trading Standards used to, they do nothing about anything now.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

thanks frist time i ever had a problem with a seller again thanks for
information
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent