Unresolved Dispute and Payment Hold due to Delivery Label being recreated and unpaid

I have a case on Ebay when Ebay decided against me and hold my payment because the item wasn't received as the buyer claims. The carrier clearly shown the delivery being made. The buyer claimed that he came home 5 hours late and he found no item so he asked for a refund 5 days later. Initially the buyer lost but he made an appeal and he won , so my funds are now on hold. I made an appeal and I lost as the buyer claimed it was delivered on the wrong address and refused to fill a denial of receipt form sent through me and threatened me to open another case against me. I was so frustrated that I requested the cancellation of my Ebay account after 9 years as I was asked to contact carrier and fill for lost item claim. I cannot open a claim with EVRi because I purchased label through Ebay Packlink! On the phone with the cancellation team the lady took time to check the issue and found that the item was delivered at the right address. Originally I was asked if I sold a TV and I said no I sold an android phone. I had the idea to check my purchased label and I noticed that someone purchased a label to the same buyer with different carrier and weight but 7 days later 0n 24th October 2023 and waited for me to be paid. I sold nothing around 24th October when this label was created on the same order number. The phone was delivered on 19th october and the purchased label was on 17th october 2023. The buyer made an appeal on 24th october 2023 and he won as this new created delivery label unpurchased for a weight of 2 kg sits on my account unpaid. And I found this just being on the phone with the cancellation team. I just wish to warn every seller about this if you have any situation like this please advise. Right now payment on hold and no item. Double loss ! I phoned EVRi and they gave the location of the buyer address on Google map, from the map the parcel wasn't exposed to anyone passing by other than buyer's neighbour. The buyer refused to report the item stolen/missing and asked me to fill a denial of receipt on his behalf ,which I declined otherwise it was like I agree with him that he didn't receive the item. I feel this situation not being a genuine non-receiving parcel claim.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0