Seller stopped talking

I dont know if seller is ill. I got offered a replacement and than all stopped. E bay said i need to contact paypal for refund. Seller knows iam dyieng and need item for pain. E bay said cant ask seller why promisse and than silence. Help please. Am in agony. My feedback not been submitted. It wasnt nasty. Why cant i make a complaint? Am in soo much pain.help
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Seller stopped talking

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

hi

if the seller has not sent the replacements to you as promised, i'd go to ebay and raise a return with ebay as item not delivered.  paypal will refund.

i'd then go and order from another supplier.

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

It was delivered after 6 mths item stopped working. Under manufacturer warranty.i did say e bay said to contact paypal.e baý said they couldnt ask seller why she promissed to send another item and than didnt and stopped answering when i asked when she sends it.i thought she may be ill or on holiday.
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

Ahh. So the item is faulty. Have you contacted the manufacturer as it is under warranty if seller isn't helping?
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

Seller said they would help. I just wanted to know why e bay couldnt send message tò seller, as iam in so much pain and dyieng of cancer. E bay as i said before said they could not help. I said i dont know if iam alive that long as paypal dispute take almost 2 months.
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

So sorry to hear that Sending you love and hugs XXX
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

Am so sorry to hear of this, how very terrible, sending prayers for you 🙏 

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

What can you do?
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

I feel your pain, but be patient, this will get resolved.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller stopped talking

`It was delivered after 6 mths item stopped working.`

Sadly, this is a warrenty issue that`s between yourself and the seller, that Ebay don`t get involved with and this is a major issue on Ebay, because having a warrenty and actually enforcing it is a royal pain in the ........

i am, like others, saddened to hear of your cancer and suspect whatever i say, won`t make it any easier. What i would suggest, is trying to speak to your doctor and getting any help with items to make things easier, rather than buying them off Ebay, because whatever the item was, surely it can be provided by the NHS, even if it`s just on loan. Looking at all those negs you`ve left as well, clearly Ebay isn`t the best way to buy what you are.

Really saddens me when people sell things that are meant to make someones life more comfortable and bearable, disappear at the first sign of it costing them money or `inconvenience`.

God bless sweetheart, your in our thoughts ❤️❤️

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent