Seller keeps buying my items & not paying

I need some advice here, I've had a buyer 8 times buy my items and not pay, I report them, block them but they set up new accounts and keep bidding on my items, this has gone on for months now. I've informed ebay, they have blocked all the accounts post this seller buying, not responding and not paying. 

I'm going to have to look elsewhere to sell - this keeps happening and is highly frustrating, any help would be amazing 🙂

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

rosliston
Conversationalist

You need to Edit your Title. You have written Seller not Buyer.

You should Cancel the Sale with any Non Payer after 4 days selecting "Non Payment." Your Fees will then be credited back to your Account and you can Relist. Ebay will close down the Buyers account if they continue to Bid and Not Pay.

You do need to correctly Register as a Business Seller. You are Trading Illegally on a Private Account. 

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

`All items listed are described accurately, refunds aren't available`

Good luck with that one 🙂

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

@*knight-rider* wrote:

`All items listed are described accurately, refunds aren't available`

Good luck with that one 🙂

Perhaps he can amend it to refunds available pleae open a claim with ebay and they will pay from my money.

Besides offering his 12 months any reason return policy. 

The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass.
Dogen
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Thank you for your note above. Also, I just watned to note, I am not a business seller, I just sell bits I no longer use, I don't sell enough to qualify as a business seller.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

That was helpful! 😉

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent