Fenton!! Handbrake Mishap

Free tip of the day folks,always remember to apply your handbrake,unlike this poor unfortunate fella lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjGYEg7d3Y

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Hi funny you posted this....last week my neighbour across the road pulled up after going shopping.   I was just opening my blinds and noticed their car rolling back about 10 feet.  She had forgotten to put the handbreak on and our road slopes slightly.

Hubby flew across the road to bang on her door to tell her.    Thankk goodness her next door neighbour was out or it would have hit their car !

She thought it was funny !!

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Very funny. Man LOL

Why did they use the sound track of Fenton the dog chasing deer in Richmond Park in 2011?

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

That was me,just appealed to my dark sense of humour to add the audio from fenton the dog to man running after his runaway car,though if the guy had recorded what he was saying in the video,i doubt it could be repeatable,i know I would be using expletives lol

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

@shaunicus75 wrote:

if the guy had recorded what he was saying in the video,i doubt it could be repeatable,i know I would be using expletives lol

Man LOL

I had to watch the video twice as I thought it was a spoof and kept expecting a dog to jump out of the trees and come to the rescue. Another thought was that he'd left his dog in the car and it had knocked the handbrake off; I kept thinking a dogs head would appear in the camera view.Man LOL

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent