Black Friday Shopping Madness Shocking Footage emerges

Couldnt resist making a short dawn of the dead parody,this film set in a shopping mall was made for Black Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txiBkZlXBtI

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

All madness for sure. Woman Frustrated 

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

Yep,though to be fair,i dont think it was bad as recent years,2 years ago in the UK,had news clips wiith people fighting over TV's and people getting trampled.Sometimes real life is as crazy as anything fiction can think off,though that was the whole idea of George Romero setting the film in a shaopping mall,a dig at shopping,shoppers and consumerism.Ironic really Im a seller on here,so dont want people to stop buying stuff,its just the madness to get a bargain thats the problem sometimes

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

So right there!. It was horrendous to see how many stores a few years ago didn't make arrangements for a form of orderly conduct once the doors were opened to the public. Saying that though, I doubt many expected such atrocious manners  from their customers on entering their stores. 

I cannot even think of anything I need that much to have put myself in danger going to those sort of sales. 

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

People are addicted to tech.Its not just Black Friday.Look at when the new latest Iphone hits the shops,people camping outside Apple shops for days,just to say they got it first

Ive got a confesiion to make,i bought a new drone from Argos as they had it reduced in their Black Friday sale.I was going to treat myself to it for xmas,but originally it was £600 but it reduced to £450 (today its gone back up to £500).does that make me a Zombie hypocrit ? lol.At least i did it all online and had it delivered this morning,so at lleast I saved myself a trip out to the shops

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

No you are not a Zombie Hypocrite, you came across a great online bargain, and grabbed it while you could at that brilliant price. Woman Happy 

So!. With the savings on that, and savings not needing to go to town, you can treat all of us online to some choccies. Now that too is a great idea. Woman LOL

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Well hopefully its a bargain,wont be if its £350 on boxing day lol.As for choccies,im waiting until xmas,and protecting my waistline until the festive period.Problem being,i always put on a stone over xmas,so will need to go shopping for some work trousers as my pre xmas ones wont fit by then lol

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

Ooo, well any excess weight you pile on can be unpiled off on me.Woman Very Happy  I am 7st 2lbs, so an extra stone would be great. Woman Very Happy

Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

Good grief 7st 2. I've had dinners that weighed more than that! Man LOL

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

I am laffing sew mutch I am strugling to tiep Woman LOL

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

Kylie sized. Perhaps Shaunicus could employ you as his drone pilot?

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

Ooo, now that would be fun, and I could wave to all while I am up there, and sing too. Show me the way >>>> Woman LOL

At least over the years since being born - I have gained some weight from my original start of 2lb 3ozs. 

I was a diddy dot for sure. My Mum said when I was about two, and walking around, I looked like a wind-up doll.  Woman LOL

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Funny enough,you know Verne Troyer who played Mini-Me in Austin Powers.There was a video of him on youtube where he goes to a quadcopter/drone shop and gets a couple of guys to teach him how to fly a drone.They ended up showing him a huge dji drone which is about 4-5 feet across.I thought for a second,they were going to attach him to the underside of the drone and lift him into the sky lol

Anyway,im abit of a skinny runt myself lol,i only weigh 10 1/2 stone,probably 11 1/2 by the new year mind

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

Wow, the size of that drone would be like a spaceship to me. Woman Surprised

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gAP555xQQQ

There are go ,are you sure you still want to be taken up with my drone lol.Actually thats my cheapy one that has a range of 300m,the one i bought friday can reach 2km,so you may need a parachute lol

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Oooo, best I buy a parachute then. Woman LOL Just hope I have enough spends. Woman Very Happy

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent