wow 100 free listings again.... now what can I get rid of?

Seems to be every other week at the moment, does that mean people aren't listing at the moment, because of summer, maybe.

I am just trying to think of anything I can get rid of, OH is sorting out the garage, as in he has just taken everything out and put it on the drive sadly he is in a childish mood today and decided to test the hose pipe to see if it was working, yep you guessed it, got me soaked.

No 1 on list to sell...... Other half.

next..............................

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Mmmm wonder how much I would get for my other half....looks over the top of my lappy screen at hubbs sat drinking a cuppa watching time team and realises, nope, I need to rethink. I would be lost without him, so wanders off to find other stuff to sell >>>>>>>>>

Well who would massage my feet and put my nail varnish on for meSmiley LOL

and who would wash my bike and my car for me and top them with oil water and stuff. Smiley Surprisedand who would bring me my breakfast and cuppa every morning before he tromps off to work. and I would have to add mowing the lawn to my already full week.

Yep deffo keeping my lovely OH nobody else would be able to put up with me anywaySmiley LOL

?I guess I should warn you. If you know what I said, you've probably misunderstood.?
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

It does make a mockery of all that wailing and gnashing of teeth when eBay introduced the 20 free listings and stopped the 100 free 99p listings.

There is no way I could use up the amount of free listings that eBay has been dishing out to me lately . The 20 per month are sufficient for me as a private seller especially with the 3 free relists too.......

It is definitely a bonus though for those private sellers who were genuinely selling off their CD , magazine , postcard collections .....this particular group of sellers were hit by the change .

I also think my OH is too valuable to list on eBay ....he is priceless......
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Priceless now that's a good word for him...........

I don't think I could find that amount of stuff to get rid of, well not that I would be allowed to anyway,  There is of course the CD and dvd collection, the fishing collection, the crafting collection, the archery collection, the teddy collection, the keep it in case it comes in useful collection, need I go on, but then what would life be without our little collections.

Other half (I love him dearly) has emptied the garage on to the drive and is in the process of putting it all back tidy, he has just been to the tip with a load of stuff, but most of the things he doesn't want fall into the lets keep it in case it comes in useful collection, basically a load of old rubbish.

I haven't even used my 20 free listings yet so I don't think I shall be getting my monies worth.

5 listings for MDCC tomorrow and maybe a couple of other bits and that is my lot.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Would love mine to be about to consider selling him 😣
Photobucket
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Sorry Gina,

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Actually considered it many times 😅wouldn't have got much for the old git though. Worth less now as he's soiled goods 😊
Photobucket
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Ooooo! That was said with real feeling Gina. lol. Know what ya mean though!

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

😅
Photobucket
Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Not worth the tears! (((()))))

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Still plenty of them about Saasher 😕
Photobucket
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

I know lass! I know!! (((()))) xx

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent