weird can't find fhg

if i log in as my buying id, i can see the community up top

when i log in under this id, i can find it at the bottom of the page,

was okay this afternoon

anyone else having the same problem (using google chrome)

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

weird can't find fhg

I'm afraid we all seem to be taking it in turns for the Gremlins!.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

Just signed in using Chrome Kate and it seemed ok to me.

Hope you and other half are feeling better now. Sciatica is really painful and debilitating and to make matters worse your OH is recovering from OP and doing well I hope.

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

I always use Chrome and it's been fine for me today but there's no saying that things won't change.

Hope that your back is soon better Kate.

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

ah thank you DC for remembering........ hubby recovering well...he is sleeping atm, bless.

tried firefox and still the same thing, so strange I can see the community tab on my buying id and not my posting id, checked to see if I had posted something that had locked me out but nada

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

I always use Chrome and it's been fine for me today but as I was typing this message, my lappy just cut out.  I didn't get a message saying that it needed charging.  It's infuriating when that happens.

Hope that the sciatica is soon feeling better Kate.

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

gawd thank you too books.

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

it done that to me a few weeks ago.but mended itself 

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

It's about the third time my lappy's cut out on me in a few weeks.  I could understand it if it needed charging but it didn't.  Computers are alright when they're working but they can be a pain when they aren't.

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

If I am on the community pages then mine is ok, if I go and look at 'my ebay' then the community link disappears from the top. I found it at the bottom of the page once but cant remember as it wasnt there the next time, I had to go back to ebay main page to get back to community!Robot Sad

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

this is under my user ID 

no community tab, but an alert bell icon

dairy, this is going to the main page as you did

going to clear my cache etc

under my user id.png

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

It'll be at the bottom of the page somewhere if you scroll down.  The US site has had the link on their bottom right column of links for over a year now, I expect the UK will go the same way soon.

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

thank you ducky...... I have to scroll to the bottom to get here....... but if I use my buying id I can see the community tab up top no problems.

I remember this happening a long time ago---- strange

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

weird can't find fhg

I couldn't find it either as the links seem to have gone from the top of the page.  Although now I've logged in

they are there.  I found it by going on "help and contact" and "Community" is down the bottom of the page

in-amongst all the little words in grey writing.

I don't think they want us to find it any more!

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent