weather dodging

I'm in and out like a yo yo this morning, I went out in the sun to open up the washing line, puts the clothes on it.....raining!!! so came back in, got a coffee and came on here for a while...now the sun is shining, so excuse me, I'm off out again before it goes...

I shall be pruning....

see yas all later on, have a good day xxx

Photobucket

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

weather dodging

Its the same here,

went to the market, just back before rain,

out to the shop, back before rain.

dog walk.. back just in time!

you get the picture!

and, its cool too... grr!

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

weather dodging

It's been quite nice here today but it's a bit breezy and it's got a little be cooler.  We've still got wall to wall sunshine.  We did have some rain yesterday.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

weather dodging

We had rain overnight last night but apart from that the weekend has been hot, hot, hot.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

weather dodging

Yesterday we had rain for part of the day but it was cold.  We even had to put the heating on for half an hour or so.  We also had rain overnight and it's clouding over a bit now.  It's still about 30 in the greenhouse.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

weather dodging

it's cold here now but it has been warm this afternoon, the sun came out for long enough for me to do a spot of planting and pruning.

Oh and for me and OH to have a gin and tonic with our next door neighbour and her daughter and SIL, very nice indeed!

Photobucket

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

weather dodging

That sounds lovely CB.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

weather dodging

It's cooled down here as well.  Our bedrooms are on the cool side.  Never mind.  Once I snuggle up in bed, I'll be fine.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

weather dodging

Wish it was cool here,  Our room faces south so the sun blazes in all day, so very warm here now.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent