possible gmail hack

if anyone gets a real email message from me.........sending you to a link .......do not click it...... its not a virus. but a link to a weight loss site

away to run spybot etc.

X-(

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

possible gmail hack

Interesting.... a mate of mine on that system reported a hack of his the other day; we thought it was a one off but it's looking more widespread now...

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

possible gmail hack

strange peter............. i opted out of my hotmail account as gmail was easier to filter....

i got a message from a friend in america asking did i send her the link.......she wasnt sure if it was her account that was compromised.

so far no-one else has had links from my account.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

possible gmail hack

My mate uses ultra-secure passwords with a really complex mix of upper case, lower case and numbers in quite long passwords; it would virtually impossible to just strike lucky at random against those.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

possible gmail hack

My email hack  recovery possible ..?

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

possible gmail hack

Saya minta tolong benerin akun saya passwordnya itu bisa

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

possible gmail hack

What change do you wish to make to your password?  There's usually the facility just below where youu sign in.

Use a PC / laptop do do this and not the app or mobile browser.

Perubahan apa yang ingin Anda lakukan pada kata sandi Anda? Biasanya ada fasilitas tepat di bawah tempat Anda masuk.

Gunakan PC/laptop untuk melakukan hal ini dan bukan aplikasi atau browser seluler.
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent