phew everybodys gone and left me on my own, shame

Son has disapeared until tomorrow then he is away until Sunday night and OH has gone off for 5 days, 2 days work and 3 days to see friends,  so little old me is all alone with the dogs,

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Typical! It would have been great to party but I've spent all week preparing for my trip to Scotland & just as I could have made the most of it I will be driving To Edinburgh on Sunday, ( screams & stamps feet in anger & frustration at the timing & unfairness of it all!.)
What are you gonna do Ed, do your own thing, sleep in, eat what you want when you want,take the dogs for long walks & not have to worry that you've got to get back to make meals , retail therapy, mad wild parties?

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

All of the above Sam.

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Get some Music on, Pop a few Corks in readiness, and get the Nibbles ready ED. Ill be round tonight!... LOOOOL. LOLemoticon belly dancer.gif

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Good for you! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh a party.  I'll get my coat and then I'm on my way.  Woman Very Happy

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Rose, where did you get that smiley of me?????

OK bag loaded up with bottles of fiz, I've got the butties in a box so I don't squish them.

Stan can you pick me up on your way?

Photobucket

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Oh blimey come on dogs pick up your toys, put the hoover round we've got company coming.           

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Suppose you've got egg butties CB?  Just in case, I've made you some as well.  See you down at Ed's.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

I'll be round in a jiffy Ed , slight detour first though to pick up the coo

Hope your good on the maps CB    smileys-car-driving-319895.gif

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

bolly.jpeg
@captainbovine wrote:

Rose, where did you get that smiley of me?????

OK bag loaded up with bottles of fiz, I've got the butties in a box so I don't squish them.

Stan can you pick me up on your way?

Belly Dancing Lady COO!!!!. Ha ha thats made me laugh. I was watching a programme actually last night and it was a bit about Indian Bangra Dancing!!. LOL,, it said with one hand you reach up and make the movement like when you change a Light Bulb, and the other down and make the movement like your patting a Dog!!!!. haa haaa,, i was only sitting here doing it and laughing!.

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent