Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

The McCanns, whose three year-old child was abducted while on holiday has been victim of some of the vilest abuse trom trolls hiding behind the veil of anonymity. Well, under the 2003 Communications Act, one of the offenders has been exposed as - you...

Egg Custard Tart

Can anyone help with this? Ive followed the recipe exactly but my custard filling isnt very deep; in fact its quite flat! Not like the picture in the recipe book. (I know the pictures are made to look appealing, but even so.....LOL ) I would like to ...

Cats Eating Habits

I have just been wondering, i know i used to give my other cat all sorts of things to eat. She used to love Raw Mince,sometimes a little Liver even the odd Boiled Egg!. I also used to heat Coley Fish in the oven and she used to love that. The Vet tol...

Utilise that car tax space!

Now we no longer have to display out car tax stickers in the bottom left-hand corner of the windscreen, how long will it be before some budding entrepreneur thinks up: thinks - what a good idea. For just £5.00 per month I will drive round with an "Ea...

carrot cake

now, I make a mean carrot cake so I've been told. Trouble is, I can't seem to make a topping that will stay still!!! it always goes runny.How do you make a topping that sits where it should and what do you put in it?I use cream cheese, vanilla, icing...

online people you have never met

When the internet first came out many years ago, you know that awful dial up tone you had to go through, I met a lady in america, we have been in touch since, she is now 80 I would love to meet her but it will never happen as both of us could never a...

White bunny rabbits!

White bunny wabbits and all that (first of the month when everybody turns the calendar). I don't really know why people say white rabbits on the first of every month - I think it's meant to bring the sayer good luck or something - the only thing it b...

Why Can't I see My Photo's?

When I look back at my posts, all I get is the image number, I can't see the photo's I have put on the threads. This has only happened in the past week. Could it be my settings? Anyone else having this problem?

free halloween bits

i have left out of my halloween crafting and as it never sold i want it to be used and not wasted so i am willing to post free to anyone who has a child who would appreciate it.please send me a message with address and first come first serve first a ...

Cilla

Did anyone watch this last night? I did, thought it was a bit slow in places; not sure I'll be watching the other two episodes.

For SILVERMALC......................

Hi Malc, wondered if you knew there's a new 10 part documentary series starting at 9pm tonight on the Yesterday channel (537) about the Sixties. Tonight, it's abouut the Cuban Missile/Kennedy/Bay of Pigs. My paper has a bit about it and their survey ...

any-one feeling generous

you were all so kind last year when my brother Robert was killed one of hid daughters is going to attempt "the great scottish run"in his name if any-one has a spare £ or 2 it's for a good cause https://www.justgiving.com/Elaine-Jenkins1

nervous disposition? dont click !

I know I posted it before but I just came across it again and thought I would share.My daughter Tára made this owl in school. She said its eye fell off on the bus. Wow I said I know who would like that, yer granny (whilst killing myself laughing) and...

946434_345404905581426_1016845293_n.jpg