petrol

hi petrol up in shetland slowly creeping up 2p every couple of weeks and is now £1.22.9 diesel similar 

what's it like in your area?

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

petrol

Funny I thought that this morning, I noticed it was116.9 for petrol.  I filled my car up a week ago it was 112.9. I am in West London

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

114.9 petrol, 118.9 diesel... thats in Barnsley

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

115.9 at the local garage here in Weymouth. Supermarket probably cheaper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

yes, we noticed it creeping up again

113.9   petrol  teesco aturday great yarmouth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

I've not noticed it lately but last week, it was 111.7 at A*da for unleaded. Around here, diesel is around 4p a litre dearer.

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

115.9 petrol 119.9 diesel in Devon and they still keep telling you its going down on the news Pft
Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

Not bought diesel for a few weeks, but I think that it is about £1.18 at the supermarket, 4* is about £1.13 - that's in Derby.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

Just looked at my last petrol receipt, £1.119/litre. North Wales.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

Am I the only one who never looks at the price?  Then again, I only drive about 600 - 800 miles a year.  I do, however, use premium petrol in the car - it gives me enough extra miles to the gallon that it actually works out cheaper per mile by about ½p than the regular petrol does and the emmissions are much lower as well.

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

I looked this morning & it's 115.9 petrol & 116.9 diesel. That was at the local Texaco.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

I checked this morning at A*da and unleaded is 112.7.  That's in St Helens.  I didn't notice what diesel was.

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

Don't these modern prices seem confusing - like 112.9p a litre, or whatever it is

It was different in the past.  I remember, enormous years ago,  buying petrol at some good old rate,  such as five shillings and elevenpence per gallon.  Then the prices made sense.  You could get a grip on them, and understand them.

But these days, I've really no idea what the petrol costs.  I just go to the petrol station, uncap, stick the fuel nozzle in, and wait till it's full.

Or until the digits on the pump have reached some neat pre-determined total, such as £40.  Then go in and pay.

I figure that as long as there's petrol available for me to drive the car, I'll pay what it takes to do it, without comprehension of the economics.

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

Diesel gone up here this morning now 120.9 grrrrr so much for zero inflation.
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

petrol

rip off Britain as my OH says....and he's right.

Photobucket

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent