need some help

does anybody have an e mail address for Te.co insurance please? I can't find an e mail facility anywhere on their site, just phone numbers. Guess what - the phone line has been out of action all week so I can't ring them, and mobile signal is poor where we live!!! It is quite an urgent query and unless I drive to another location to use my mobile I am totally stuck - why does everything go wrong at once????

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

need some help

i am having a struggle

i can find this for  customer.service@tesco.co.uk

maybe they can direct you to a better one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

need some help

which particular insurance?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

need some help

if you are on  twitter you can try  messaging  @tescobanknews  they may be able to get you some help

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

need some help

thanks towery, have asked customer services for the e mail address for the home insurance dept, but it takes them 24 hours to reply. Thank you so much for trying to help - hopefully BT is fixing the phone line tomorrow so can then ring about the insurance.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent