help, my mush has disappeared....

I've noticed my avatar has disappeared, but my mush is still visable on the bottom of my post.

how can I get my pic back as my avatar? I have only just noticed it's gone. I'm useless at this ...help please.

I fankyou

Photobucket

Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

I mentioned this the other day mines been missing for two or three weeks& I can't find out how to get back to my personal file. It used to be so easy, why can't they leave things alone?

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 26
See Most Recent

Message 3 of 26
See Most Recent

OK - click on your feedback and then on your ID and that takes you to your Profile page.

Edit profile.

Click on the little arrow on the top of the blank bit where your avatar used to be, up pops a little thing which says Change photo - click on that.

then find your avatar pick and upload it and remember to Save or Done Editing.

Then, log out of the boards and log back in and your avatar should be there.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 4 of 26
See Most Recent

Thank you!. Sam.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 26
See Most Recent

Haaaa haaaaa LOL.

bird hop smily.gif

Message 6 of 26
See Most Recent

thankyou, off to try xx

Photobucket

Message 7 of 26
See Most Recent

oooo it's not working!! I've gone on feedback, but it says ID history and there isnt a profile page!!!!

now what do I do?

Photobucket

Message 8 of 26
See Most Recent

Right at the top of this page it should say Hi,Ailsa. click on that then account settings. Then edit profile. Hover over the picture & edit it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 26
See Most Recent

On your feedback page, on the right hand side is there "View eBay My World"- if you click on that you should then have a button to "edit profile".

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 10 of 26
See Most Recent

@ilove2patch wrote:

Right at the top of this page it should say Hi,Ailsa. click on that then account settings. Then edit profile. Hover over the picture & edit it.

That takes me to My eBay Account settings, no option there to edit profile.

I'm wondering if different people see different things depending on what device they use, or even what version of eBay they are being shown!

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 11 of 26
See Most Recent

@aernethril wrote:

@ilove2patch wrote:

That takes me to My eBay Account settings, no option there to edit profile.

I'm wondering if different people see different things depending on what device they use, or even what version of eBay they are being shown!

It also depends which browser you are using, and which version of the browser, that is why I suggested an alternative way to get to the edit profile button

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Message 12 of 26
See Most Recent

I am on Chrome. Yes you are right it goes to account settings but I click on the picture not account settings & then get the option to change it with the little pencil thing in the corner of the picture. It's just the way I have always done it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 26
See Most Recent

I am using firefox here - not the latest version.

If I click on the little arrow beside "Hi, stroppy" I get the drop down menu that includes account settings. If I click on the picture there it takes me to a page with the edit profile button.

Message 14 of 26
See Most Recent

Yes & that's the way I get there! lol

Message 15 of 26
See Most Recent

Right  - so we're all agreed then - do not click on Account Settings.

Message 16 of 26
See Most Recent

well Stroppy I went in and there was a wee pencil logo in the top corner where my avatar should be...I clicked on that and it said Change Photo. I have and then pressed done editing.

lets see if it worked......

Photobucket

Message 17 of 26
See Most Recent

You now need to log out then log back in again CB

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 18 of 26
See Most Recent

er, no......

does it take a while to set itself?confused cow smiley.gif