free halloween bits

i have left out of my halloween crafting and as it never sold i want it to be used and not wasted so i am willing to post free to anyone who has a child who would appreciate it.please send me a message with address and first come first serve

first a bag halloween.jpg

then hair band and bobbles.halloween 2.jpg

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

free halloween bits

What a lovely offer Cookie heart.....

I hope they go to a good home,my two are a bit too old now but would have loved them when they were younger Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 2 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

it would just be a shame to throw them so someone might get some pleasure from them.i have grandchildren but to send them to them i would have to make loads more

.................................................................................................................
Message 3 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

Cookie my granddaughter Amy would love the hair band please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

ok i have your address so will post first thing in the morning.

Message 5 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

That's very kind Cookie. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

parcel in the post patch.

Message 7 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

Thank you Cookie. They are coming down for half term week so will do pumpkins & stuff here.

Message 8 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

If no one else is going to take up this very kind and generous offer, I'm sure my granddaughter would love the Trick or Treat bag Cat Embarassed

Just didn't want to be first to jump in!

Message 9 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

if you message me your adress rsjlew i will post first thing tomorrow

Message 10 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

You should have a message cookie, thanks so much Cat Happy

Message 11 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

r +r and posted.thank you.

Message 12 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

Received today, thank you so much cookie, I know she'll love them Cat Very Happy xx

Message 13 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

glad i could make someone happy.

Message 14 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

Amy's have arrived too Cookie. Thank you, she will love them.

Message 15 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

what a lovely gesture Cookie...giant hug smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 16 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

i am so pleased that they went to good homes.i would have been so upset if i had not  had some children  to appreciate them.

Message 17 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

I will take a pictureof Amt wearing them.

Message 18 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

that would be nice.

Message 19 of 22
See Most Recent

free halloween bits

Hi I am searching for halloween bits as I have 2 grandchildren age 2 and 6 and I am doing them a halloween party ,,, we r all a bit excited lol ,, so if u post your items I would love to view them ,, cheers wendy  🙂

Message 20 of 22
See Most Recent