films

Does anyone know of a website that tells you which films are deleted?

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

films

no, sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

films

Sorry no.
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

films

Deleted from where?

Photobucket
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

films

Is this the sort of thing that you want? If not, be more specific:-

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls070924978/

http://whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/netflix-titles-expiring-in-january-2015/

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

films

Can't answer as I don't understand the question! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

films

Do you remember when you scheduled something to record on video? Took a phd but it was possible. Then you left your precious copy of something in the machine and it was recorded over? There was something you could do with Sellotape or tabs that was revolutionary!
Bit like when you discover the push in bits at the end of foil and cling film.
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

films

I remember you could put something in the little hole and sellotape over it.  This stopped it being recorded over.

I dragged that up right from my boots.  That was in days long ago when I was younger and understood the technology of the day.  That's because there was hardly any!!!   Woman LOL

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

films

I thought that you broke the tab off to stop a video being recorded over.

To over record a pre-recorded video or one where the tab had been removed you put selotape over the hole?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

films

Stroppy is right.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

films

Probably right stroppy, my mind's like a seive!  I knew it was something about a hole and sellotape and recording over it. Just got it in the wrong order!!  Woman LOL

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent