big thanks.....

to everyone who has given me kudos over the past week, but come on guys, join in! lets have some lovely topics and funny pics and pick fhg up from the floor.....

meanwhile, back at the ranch......Doris had an obsession with hoovering.......hoovering.jpg

Photobucket

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

big thanks.....

Poor Kitty Katfunny-cat-03.jpg

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

It is not going to happen CB ! to many of the old community family have gone to pastures new. Even you admitted you forgot to come in and post for a couple of days so what chance is there of the AWOL posters returning !

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

funniest-christmas-cards-ever-three.jpg

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

well DC, we have to keep trying don't we? I've made too many friends on here to let it go completely.

Yes, I did wander away but I have returned, the grass isnt always greener as they saywinking smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

I agree CB but let's hope that we can get some of the old regulars back.  It'll be difficult I know but we can try can't we?

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

I'm still here, but you can't talk to yourself all the time. The grass isn't always greener. But you cant make people come on here if they dont want too, as long as you can't talk freely they wont come back.
Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

i am here ready to chat to anyone...t07187.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

I'm always popping in and out.  Must admit that it's good to chat isn't it?

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

yes, Ed, you're right, it's a shame because we used to have such a laugh on here, there is too much censorship now, it's spoiling it so much. But, I suppose we could invent our own language couldn't we?

Photobucket

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

It makes you wonder though CB is it worth trying when even cookie and patch are talking about quitting MDCC and I never thought I would see the day that happened.

I can understand their thinking because they put in many hours work for little return on it for the charities.

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

13.gif

I have found somewhere else to sell my Charity items...at no cost...it's a no-brainer unfortunately.

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

big thanks.....

Live long and prosper.

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent