bed time.....

off-to-bed-smiley.gif  nite nite have a good sleep, I get a lie in tomorrow as it's a day off for me.

hot chocklit anyone?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

bed time.....

Thanks you're alright CB ive just had one I am up at 2 so its nite nite from me too. Only one early for me this week. Day off in lieu Thursday and working overnight Friday. Oh away for 6 days from Thursday so I can stay in bed all day Saturday once I have walked the dogs.

Nit nite all
Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

CB, why on earth are you still going into work when your back is so bad?

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

Sorry CB nut I've only just read what you put on another thread.  That is absolutely ridiculous that they can give you a written warning just like that.  Honestly, this is where the minority spoil it for the majority.  It stinks.

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

Its TERRIBLE. Honestly i dont get all this stuff about sickness.Woman Mad

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

one guy got a written warning when he was taken into hospital with kidney infection!!!!

I only got away with my hooves because there was a planned operation. Yes, Chris, the minority have well and truly stuffed the majority!!!

Photobucket

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

@captainbovine wrote:

one guy got a written warning when he was taken into hospital with kidney infection!!!!

I only got away with my hooves because there was a planned operation. Yes, Chris, the minority have well and truly stuffed the majority!!!

i can feel a letter or e.mail to someone coming on!!!. NO???????? REALLY???,. Disgusting!!!!.Woman Surprised

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

I really can't see why with a letter fro m the Dr & or hospital they have a leg to stand on( pardon the pun!) with a tribunal , or am I missing something, surely every case should be dealt with individually? Either way , I also think it's a shabby way to treat ones loyal hardworking staff!.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

The last time i had a Bad Migraine i text my Boss and put in the text if he wanted to see prove of my Condition i could get a Doctors letter. If they have this NO ONE should be able to say ANYTHING about a person being off sick. Its a fact of life,,,,The Human Body Gets SICK!!!!!.Woman Mad

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

We have a girl at work who is off almost once a month with some ailment or other, cold, feeling sick etc etc etc. She goes home half way through the night saying she feels poorly, she doesn't make any effort to attend work when she feels under the weather, Then to the other extreme you get the ones who come into work half dead, spread their germs around for a week so the rest of us get it, just so they don't get told off.  If you go into hospital for an op then that is classed as a planned absence and that doesn't count. I have never got to the written warning stage because thankfully I am not off very often.  As I only work 3 days if I am off for one day I would be fine but if I was off for 3 then I would get a review.

The best time for me to be poorly is when I am on my 4 days off.  I have had 2 three month absences in the past but I didnt get any problems with that,  the people it affects the most are those with problems that re occur or people who have different ailments, it isn't very fair on them.

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

Thats what ive been trying to find out.. If you develop a condition,, not just a headache or cold i mean a condition medically are you supposed to let the company you work for know???. And does it make any difference to how much sick time your allowed off?. So if someone had something terrible  and they have days when they feel awful and cant come in can they still get a warning the?. It confuses me?.Woman Frustrated

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

I think most companies vary, for all its faults where I work have always been very supportive if you have something like cancer etc, you wont get any more sick pay or extended leave, but they do let you take time off for treatment etc. also they wouldn't or couldn't sack you anyway.

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

bed time.....

There really should be more set laws on this for Part time people anyway. When im off sick i dont get paid. I really worry about what would happen if i broke my leg or was really ill. Ive been trying to get some information about it but Citizens Advice are so vague. Online anyway and if you go and see them you have to wait ages in the queue!. Im not being Gruesome but you have to be prepared so you know what to do!!. When illness strikes so to speak.Woman Happy

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent