You never cease to amaze me !!!

You all have your own health and family problems.. which humbles me even more that you take the time to reach out and touch anothers life in these gestures of kindness and love.

So this is my little girl (not so little now) waving to our Rainy, who sent her this beautiful apron along with a tonne of halloween goodies for her.

Carol I hope you don't mind me sharing her wearing it and waving to you (please excuse the carp around the fireplace, I got Conall to take it)

carols halloween apron with Tára photo carolsapron1_zps4b2c7474.jpg
Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

That's lovely Kate.  Hasn't Tara grown?  She's lovely.

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

shows off her bum-chin........ I sent our Conall down to take the photo, its a nikon for gods sake, how can you go wrong its on auto

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Wow Tara's grown and so pretty, great apron Rainy heart

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

I still think that it is a lovely photo though Kate. 

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

A lovely young lady standing in front of a stunning fireplace with lovely ornaments beside it.

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

I have the most beautiful creations sent by our members, hung on my walls, cards put in picture frames  and embroidery displayed, come xmas I have more to display.

each and every one is a treasured possession, so our home is decorated by most of you 

will try to post pics when I am up and about (sciatica)

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Hope that your sciatica improves soon Kate.  I also hope that your hubby is feeling better now.

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

It's a lovely photo, Kate, hope you feel better soon.  Have had sciatica, no fun.

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Tara is sooo pretty Kate...& I'm loving your fireplace Woman Very Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

can not take credit for the fireplace as my brother manufacturers them,  so cost price for me, white marble surround and overmantle, cast iron insert with granite hearth, I would never have afforded it other wise

before I had all my kids I used to sell them in his shop

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

oh she is getting a big girl now, lovely!

we all have bits of each others crafts in our homes don't we? I think it's great! shows we all love each other doesn't it?

Photobucket

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

You're right Cap., the smile on that wee girl's face is all the thanks anyone would need.  Isn't she growing up fast, bonny girl Woman Happy

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

oh carol, I sent you a message the day the parcel arrived with photos, did you get it, not sure if it was on this id or my buying one.

she couldnt wait to show you it, she has also been making your paper decs, using the zipped bag (zipper perfectly zippered YKWIM) to keep her sweeties in.............and on the night she is bringing your spooky bag to go round the family.

and the boys have been asking about you xxx

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent