Would you pay someone to wash your car at your home or workplace?

Mobile car wash & valeting

Would you pay somebody to come round your house to wash your car once a month?

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Would you pay someone to wash your car at your home or workplace?

I wash my car when my OH has been nagging for about 3 months,  wouldn't pay someone else to do it unless it was my son, but that would be quicker if I did it myself.  Our neighbours have some one come and valet their car, they have a water tank full of springwater supposedly in their van, I don't know how much they pay, but I am sure it would be a lot more than using your own water if you are on a meter.

Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

Lol Patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ha ha .

Cleaners?,,,,Cleaners having house keys?,,,now car washing?. I would only ask someone if i had the money to pay them and i really could not be bothered to do it myself!!.

Woman Happy

Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

I do now and again. Transporting 2 Huskys in the back of my Landrover leaves it covered in their hair., even my Dy*on can't get it all up.It costs me 30 quid but my car is like new inside and out once they have finished.

Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

Nope.  But then I think either all chrome trim or car washing should be banned.  All that sun glinting off the polished surfaces really hurts my eyes.  Why oh why does everybody have to polish cars the first sunny spring weekend.

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

I used to pay a guy to clean the car when the children were small, & I had too much else to do.  Then for a while OH & the children did it, but now I take mine down to the local lads &, like Petitecalicocat, view it as bargain entertainment Woman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Tongue

Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent