Why Can't I see My Photo's?

When I look back at my posts, all I get is the image number, I can't see the photo's I have put on the threads. This has only happened in the past week. Could it be my settings? Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

not with pictures but the internet is going on and off all the time, it's driving me nuts! I don't know if it's ebay messing about too which doesn't help. It takes ages to get on a thread or to reply.

hope you get it sorted soon.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 26
See Most Recent

Carol I can see your pictures ok, do you temp files need emptying etc?

Message 3 of 26
See Most Recent

Without sounding daft, how do I find the temp files?

Message 4 of 26
See Most Recent

Well, I went into my settings/profile or something and deleted all the images and photo's and all I can see now is a square with a faint red  cross in it. Oops!

Message 5 of 26
See Most Recent

@carolyorkie2010 wrote:

Well, I went into my settings/profile or something and deleted all the images and photo's and all I can see now is a square with a faint red  cross in it. Oops!

On The Happy Thread Carol my Bulldog picture dissapeared after it had been on a while. I put it on again but i have not checked to see if its gone again!!!!. This internet is so sticky this morning,,, its an effort to post anything its taking ages.!!.Woman Surprised

Message 6 of 26
See Most Recent

Just checked, Rose - your Bulldog is stil lthereSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 26
See Most Recent

Yes the first one dissapeared though,,,,ooooeeeerrrrrr weird that eh Carol???.

Message 8 of 26
See Most Recent

Yes, its strange, Rose. Goodness knows where mine have gone. Can you still see any of them? They might be visible to other users ofthe threads but not to me.

Message 9 of 26
See Most Recent

I can see them,,,,,,oooerrrr stranger and stranger!!!!!. think the Ghosts are out already Carol!!!!!!!!!!.Woman Frustrated

Message 10 of 26
See Most Recent

Sorry Carol I meant temp files on your PC not ebay.

Message 11 of 26
See Most Recent

Oops!! Thanks anywaySmiley Happy

Message 12 of 26
See Most Recent

Well, not only can't I see the photo's I have uploaded, but I can't see anyone else's either. What's going on? Has anyone any idea who may  be able to sort this out? Thanks. Maybe it needs to go on the techy boards?

Message 13 of 26
See Most Recent

carol I have the same thing, but its sporadic, Ive cleared out my cache, what are you using chrome, firefox ?

Message 14 of 26
See Most Recent

I put one on RT last night but can't see it today. No X in a box though, just the name of the pic .jpg

I'm using FF, so I just looked in I.E. and it is visible in that, so it seems that it might depend on the browser you are using.

No idea why though.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 15 of 26
See Most Recent

I'm using Firefox. I'm wondering whether to do a System Restore, see if that solves it.

Message 16 of 26
See Most Recent

You could try.  But as well as the visibility varying with browsers, it is sporadic too - I can now see my pic in firefox but couldn't this morning.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 17 of 26
See Most Recent

I did the System Restore and it made no difference; have emptied the temp files too and also used I.E. as the browser and that didnt work either. Stuck now! Will just have to do without photos.
Message 18 of 26
See Most Recent

copy this pic to where you keep them,then put pic back here

and we will see whats wrong

photo newborn.gif
Petal
Message 19 of 26
See Most Recent

Ok, let's see what happens.......newborn.gif

Message 20 of 26