Where's Mouse????

I sent you a message about a week ago up there ^^^^^^ left hand side.  Are you ok????

Don't tell me you've disappeared into yer drawers Woman Surprised  Aaaaw Mouse, I did warn you.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Where's Mouse????

Bump....................................

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Where's Mouse????

mouse4702
Conversationalist
Rainy my sweetness, I'm here! I just CANNOT physically either send you a message, or reply to one. I am SO sorry! So I've been sulking instead...... I'll try to send one from my works 'pooter tomorrow if the boss looks the other way. Thanks for remembering me, you great big bundle of wonderfulness xxxxxx. Actually, the drawers are big enough to get lost in. I flung 'em at Tom Jones once, and the poor sod was hospitalised with crush injuries. He thought a burst zeppelin had come down through the roof of the theatre.
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Where's Mouse????

Then I shall send you an email, which means I have to move from my nice comfy bed 'cos, don't ask me why (technical eejit) there is no email on this lappy.  (Virtually no sleep last night so trying to stay awake until about 10.30 and then hopefully I'll conk out).

Wonderfulness -I am so totally laughing out loud.  If you could see me, talk about bag lady.

My Papa was called Tom Jones - NO - not that one, but he really was.  Am tracing family history and he's a bit of a mystery man - I need those folks from 'Who Do You Think You Are?'.  I mean he's got to be Welsh or have some Welsh in him, yeah?  Driving me nuts and costing me a fortune in credits looking for him.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Where's Mouse????

Aw, bless yer bits. I'll sit by the Inbox like a pining dog until I get it xxxxx
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Where's Mouse????

Rainy I have free credits for uk searches until end of January doing nothing, if you is stuck I am willing to help, only too pleased these dark nights!

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent