What would you REALLY, REALLY like for Christmas?

mouse4702
Conversationalist

If money was no object, etc, what would you wish to find in your stocking?

Message 1 of 33
See Most Recent
32 REPLIES 32

Re: What would you REALLY, REALLY like for Christmas?

Some of these are pretty heavy! For me & would like a painter & decorator & a builder free for 6 months.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 33
See Most Recent

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep
Message 22 of 33
See Most Recent

A fairly small car, adapted so that I can drive from my wheelchair so that I can be more independent.

All the "drive from chair" conversions seem to be big mpv's or small vans, I just want something small, nippy and manoeuvrable (and affordable).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 23 of 33
See Most Recent

Stroppy, I think I saw on Ebay either a berlingo or kangoo car with wheelchair access for the driver. It was in the car category under other vehicles.

Message 24 of 33
See Most Recent

I once saw a lambretta with a sidecar - it just about moved!  I had a Velocette LE 200 Noddy (watercooled engine) bike with the pull handle start and the gear lever on the side of the case - flat out going through Alexandra Palace it could top 50 m.p.h.!!!  The police used to use the 350 job which couldn't go much faster!  Remember the Bonniville?  Those were the days, eh?Smiley Very Happy  

Message 26 of 33
See Most Recent

Would it be to much to ask that we put the Christ back into Christmas?

Message 27 of 33
See Most Recent

It is up to the individual to have as much christ in their christmas as they want. I personally don't have it as a requirement.;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 28 of 33
See Most Recent

Was it not a pagan festival that was hijacked by Christians,  stands back and waits....................

I view Christmas as a time of family, rest and giving and to me it is not a religious time as I have no religion.

Message 29 of 33
See Most Recent

Yes ed it was! Hence the Yule logs etc.

**********Sam**********
Message 30 of 33
See Most Recent

coexist.jpg

Message 31 of 33
See Most Recent

Message 32 of 33
See Most Recent

Happy Yuletide or winter solstice .

**********Sam**********
Message 33 of 33
See Most Recent