Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

newbies and lurkers

hello to all of you who read these post but do not comment on the please come and say hello to us.. we wont bite well some might but we are harmless really. a merry christmas to all who post on here

XmasX003.gif t07003.gif

Who rings your bell?????

Imagine you are 25, well fit and unattached. So who, as we used to to say, would you not kick out of bed on a wet Saturday night? For me, Brad Pitt (I know predictable), David Tennant, Javier Bardem and Stroppy's chum Viggo Mortenson. And please don'...

following on from dark castles posts

i promised to post more......... so what have you got planned for xmas dinner I have only three of the four boys and the girly, hubby and me. they quite like turkey, but love the gammon....... so I usually get a huge gammon.. they nibble at it for a ...

Well, that's that!

I left work today for the last time. The boss can't afford to keep me on. He can barely afford to keep himself on (there were only 2 of us). So who, now, will want a 53-year-old with rheumatoid arthritis and zero morale?

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant post smilies

I dont mean the ones above the posting box ie this sort I have a selection of smilies that work fine on other forums, but dont work on this one. I see that other people manage to post them, so what is the difference? What am I doing wrong?

what are your oldest and best loved clothes?

It was very cold the other day. So cold I discarded my cap and wore my Russian fur hat. My late father bought that for me as a Christmas present back in 1963! That's fifty years ago! He paid the princely sum of £2.00 for it at Selfridges in Oxford St...

Pantomime in Bristol

Just seen the advert for this year`s pantomime which is Dick WhittingtonAmong the stars are Ashleigh and Pudsy (dog act that won Britains Got Talent) Seemed odd to me at first, but then in pantomime, the principal boy is played by a girl and the dame...

The man in the corner aka Colin Warner

Hi, not sure if a, this is the best place to put this or b, anyone knows him. Colin Warner passed away this morning in Derriford Hospital, Plymouth after a short but very acute illness. He leaves two beautiful children and three even more beautiful g...