Well hello all ..................

images.jpg 

Okay okay I know I've been missing in action but really did'nt expect to come back to a million messages and a"Where's Stan" thread.

Nothing exciting sorry folks just got conned into replacing a colleague on a conference week then a tour of branches in store all over the country to report all the latest regulations from the FOC and other authorities.

Only found out 3 hours before leaving that I was on my way so no time for explanations sorry.

Got back yesterday and celebrated my birthday last night so a bit delayed but may  say thankyou towery and all those who left messages on my buffday thread and a special thanks to CB,RDW and mercles for my wondeful gifts.

Will try to respond to p'm's over the next couple of days but by gawd it's good to be home

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

phew she's back safe and well...................

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

Thank goodness you're back. The search party were all togged up ready to set out to find you! lol Stand down men! Stan has returned! heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

I'm glad that you're safe and well Stan.  We've all been worried over you.  I bet it's good to know that you've been missed.

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

It was lovely books especially as the only thing I got when I arrived home was a pile of washing, a sinkful of dishes and a chores of "whats for tea" from beneath the heap of take-away cartons .

Haa Maggie can just imagine you lot tramping through the welsh hills trying to make any sense of the welsh direction signs

Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

Glad that you are safe and well

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

glad you are okay Stan  🙂

if it happens again you need to send a text message to one of us  lol

we were starting to worry about your back again

hope the rest of the family are ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

Happy you are okay Stan....heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

ah well hactually.....we would have tracked ya down soon enough Stan, coz I can understand some Welsh, so the signs wouldn't be a problem.

Can you see us going round and round in circles like Pooh and Piglet searching for the heffalump?

Photobucket

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

@captainbovine wrote:

Can you see us going round and round in circles like Pooh and Piglet searching for the heffalump?

Duh then you'd never find me would you cos I is a giraffe and you'd all be looking for the wrongded hanimal ..............

coo.png

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

well if we all got on stilts we would be as high as you and we could spot ya then.....

I think......

anyway I'm glad you're back ya big galla....ya frightened the life out of us all, we thought you'd been kidnapped!!!!.....by a big giraffe!!!

Photobucket

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

I'm glad that Stan hasn't been kidnapped by a big giraffe or anything else for that matter.

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

Good to have you back stan Cat Very Happy

Jeez Louise, you coulda told us - had got me helmet ready for climbing Welsh mountains - glad you are ok heart

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

Glad your alright Stan!!!. Had us worrying about you. You have been a busy Bee then!!.Woman LOL

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent