Well blow me down, I didn't know that.

If you click on the photo on a listing it makes it opens a huge photo, doh, how long has it been doing that.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

for a while now I think. I like the way you can run the mouse over the photo and see a lot of detail, great for close ups.

OK, what are you peeping at???

Photobucket

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

I think that it's been like that for a while now ed but I don't know how long for.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

I knew you could make it bigger by hovering over it, but I didn't know if you clicked on it it came up seperate and you could view all the photos in a slide show.

Also I was looking at something of Maggies and in red it says, someone you have bought from before, now that's handy.

I was actually peeking at bikers contribution to MDCC  !

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

It doesn't do it on all pictures, I think it depends on what you select when you list.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

It comes free in certain categorys but not others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Theres so many things you can do on Pictures and putting Videos on and such,,,,i get CONFUSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman Frustrated

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

@stroppy*cow wrote:

It doesn't do it on all pictures, I think it depends on what you select when you list.

If you post an ad using the Quick Listing Tool the photos don't enlarge.  If you use the Advanced Listing Tool there's a box that you can tick to enable viewers to get a zoomed-in look at the photos.  If that box has been ticked you can get that zoomed-in look when you hover the mouse over the photos, but if the person posting the ad decides not to select it then viewers won't be able to get that close-up view of any of the photos.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent