Very early Tuesday teatime thread today.

We shall be having our fibre optic phone, broadband and TV done this afternoon any time between one and 6pm, so I am doing this now in case I can't get on later.  Must away now to hoover behind the TV,  It is a big heavy corner unit that doesn't get moved very often so might be just a bit of dust.

Will probably have fish and chips for tea, OH can pick them up on his way home.

Message 1 of 28
See Most Recent
27 REPLIES 27

Will be sausages , mash and veg for us.

Message 2 of 28
See Most Recent

Chicken, new pots, veg, maybe Yorkshires.  Then trifle.

Message 3 of 28
See Most Recent

Something with Salad again today,,its too warm for anything too heavy for me.

Message 4 of 28
See Most Recent

Stir Fry for me. Just got weighed at the docs & have lost 8.5 lbs in the last three weeks.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 28
See Most Recent

Well Done Patch!!!!!!!!!!!. Its not easy. I bet its given you a boost!!!.heart

Message 6 of 28
See Most Recent

It has Rose & I have so much more energy.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 28
See Most Recent

Wow, Maggie! That's impressive!

So a jog along the beach then, is it?

Joan
Message 8 of 28
See Most Recent

Well done Maggie.  I am so pleased for you.

Today, we will be having sausage, poached egg and baked beans for tea today.

Message 9 of 28
See Most Recent

@elizabeth_lt wrote:
Wow, Maggie! That's impressive!

So a jog along the beach then, is it?

Joan

Hi Joan. You will see the difference on Thursday.....salad for lunch. They say it's going to rain so bring a brolly! lol

Message 10 of 28
See Most Recent

Well done Maggie,

I am still waiting for BT man to arrive, just my luck he will come just on teatime, don't you just love waiting for people aaaarrrggghhh

Message 11 of 28
See Most Recent

ive a hankering, and more importantly the indregients for a

spaghetti bolognese

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 12 of 28
See Most Recent

I am still waiting, getting hungry now.

Message 13 of 28
See Most Recent

Cheese salad + an apple

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 28
See Most Recent

Heading home for Chilli con carne, rice & a side salad followed by fresh fruit mousse
Photobucket
Message 15 of 28
See Most Recent

Hope that you're soon sorted.  I hate waiting for people to come and do jobs.  They give you a time and they always seem to come in the last five minutes or so.

Message 16 of 28
See Most Recent

Pizza with sundry odd bits of veg from the fridge, out-of-date yoghurt to follow

Message 17 of 28
See Most Recent

Scrambly egg on toast with grated cheese....mahoosive grapes for afters smilie egyptian.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 18 of 28
See Most Recent

OH is cooking us steak, mushrooms, beans, egg and oven chips followed by blueberries and greek yogurt.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 19 of 28
See Most Recent

Well 6 o'clock has come and gone and no bt engineer,  I have just spent the last 15 minutes waiting for them to pick up a phone, and apparently the visit was abandoned at 4.45pm, as the engineer had problems elsewhere, now I am fine with that as I know my friend had problems when they came to do hers,  but where was my phone call to say they wern't coming. Now someone is ringing back in 10 minutes  (they have 2 minutes left) to let me know when they can come again,  it took 10 days to get an appointment in the first place so no guessing how long we are going to have to wait.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Message 20 of 28
See Most Recent