Valentine Cards - how many?

Well girls - how many did you all get? Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

None..... I dont need one to know hubby loves me we have been married for 27 years after all. One day he might suprise me though.
Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

Just the one , bought it myself and gve it to Mr S to write in .

But like ed after 20 years I know he love's me anyway

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Beat you by ten!  Met at work one week before Valentine's Day and never missed one yet.  Incurable romantic, that's me Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

The same as ever ...none !!!!! Never get a card for anyrhing as hubby does not believe in them.

Aftter 40 years ( child bride ) I never get one ...think hubby got me one first year of marriage but none since . Dont mind at all as we always go out fir a lovely meal and I dont need a card to tell me something I already know.
Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

Received none, and sent none.  Although OH did buy me a very cheap raincoat in a discount store's sale.  He bought his Aunt Val one as well as it's her birthday as well as St Val's day!

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Nil...Zilch

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

None from Hubby (or any other admirers who might be blind or desperate!), but the one I had with

the valentine swap more than made up for it - one of Ruth's amazing stitched ones with a removable

heart to pin on my coat, all in my favourite colours.

Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

Me neither, merc - not that there's anyone to give me one (as it were...) But I am going to buy myself some flowers when I go to Asda tomorrow, if that counts, Fred?!
Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

I got 4...one off OH, one off my sponsor dog, and two off the sponsored donkeys!! laffin.gif

Photobucket

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

Received none and sent none.  One of my cousins got engaged on Valentine's day one year and got married on Valentine's day the next year.  He probably still forgets his wedding anniversary.

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

none, but I always make a point of telling OH not to buy me a card - I don't need a piece of cardboard wth someone else's words on it to tell me how he feels. In my opinion it's just one huge con the price of everything goes sky high, flowers are often poor quality and high priced. In case you didn't guess I'm not very romantic!!!

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Couldn't agree more Myra.  It's a money making racket.

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

someone bought a £60 bunch of roses we had for sale in work, it was just a bunch of ordinary roses made into a round shape and put in a black (yes black!!) tub. It was tacky overpriced and I wouldn't have been impressed to think someone had spent that much on flowers like that!!!

Photobucket

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

That's ridiculous CB.  As I've said, it's a money making racket.  It never used to be like that though did it?

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Someone has to make money, to pay taxes to keep the country running!

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent