Using Ebay

is anyone else having trouble getting onto ebay tonight? I can get into myebay and here on FHG but if I want to go onto ebay to shop, I can't get an item to come up. I click on the item and the little circle in the top left hand corner of my lappy just keeps going round and round and round, and no page comes up??

anyone any ideas?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Using Ebay

Mines ok capt. but I saw people asking about it on face book earlier.

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

I'm getting that too, Cap'n - I'm with Sky though, and ever since O2 sold to them, I've had no end of trouble with my internet, so I'd have no problem believing it's at this end rather than eBay's...

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

Not had trouble with that Cap, but often can't find the "Community" button and wonder if they are trying to choke the boards off by denying people the chance of finding them

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

is it to do with ebay or your internet provider?

we haven't had this trouble before, but the past fortnight it's been driving me nuts! if it is ebay is there any way of getting in touch with them?

Photobucket

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

I'm on Virgin fibre broadband and this morning and afternoon getting on eBay was a lottery. Think the problem must have been at eBays end. Maybe  the cleaner forgot to plug the servers back in when they finished the hoovering/

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

i am having no problems ..

if the community buttom dissappear just scroll right to the bottom and it is there...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

Thanks Cookie!

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

Im having trouble just watching the circle in the top left going round and round and pages taking forever to load,,,then it suddenly speeds up when i have been on a while. Grrrrrr its frustrating me and making me uptight. Im doing some serious tooth grinding and gnashing!!!. Its not just me anyway. They need to sort it on here. Im wondering if someone is mucking about trying to hack into E.Bay you know still.Woman FrustratedWoman Frustrated

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

A report on the news said that a large chunk of the broadband network was down across the UK for a while.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

it seems better tonight, I've just been and tried it out. Got a photo up too.

about flippin' time too, there's nothing more frustrating...move over on the grumpy step Rosecomputer2smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

I also had trouble this morning! Anyone out there who's an IPad user I seem to have lost sound when I try & listen to any music , not just today it's been like that for a few days & I can't figure out why?

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

Sorry folks it's sorted now thanks to a friend who pointed me in the right direction, I'd inadvertently knocked it on to mute. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

Using Ebay

@captainbovine wrote:

it seems better tonight, I've just been and tried it out. Got a photo up too.

about flippin' time too, there's nothing more frustrating...move over on the grumpy step Rosecomputer2smiley.gif

when my computer plays up i go MANIC,, i normally keep crashing my mouse down on the desk top im so frustrated!!!. LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,. You will need a big step i will be on there all the time on my pc Ha Ha. Its ok now though.Woman Happy

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent