Tuesdays torrential tasty tea time temptables.

Blooming heck it's chucking it down here,

Chicken and chirizo thingy cooked in the oven.

Apologies for my absense yesterday, had family turn up, brought their own burgers and sausages, 5 minutes after we fired up the BBQ it turfed it down, so we all sat indoors, threatened OH that he had to still cook on said BBQ and stand under an umberella because he was still moaning about his gardening effort on Sunday.  Relented eventually, put sausages and burgers in the freezer for next time and ordered Chinese, very nice it was too.

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Sausages, baked beans and egg for us today and we'll have fresh fruit a little later after that.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

We'll be having chicken, new pots, Yorkshires, cabbage and carrots for him, cauli and cabbage and carrots for me (I like my veggies) and gravy.  Then he can have yoghurt and I might or might not raid the chocky biccies! Woman Wink

And it's been a beautiful day here today again.

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Gorgeous day here. Turkey rashers, mushrooms & scrambled eggs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

I did a piece of brisket in the slow cooker last night, so we had that, with mash and peas and lovely tasty gravy...yummy.

I'm stuffed now though, couldn't even sneak a choccy hobnob in at the moment.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Im going to have Turkey Escalope with Spicy Chips and Baked beans!!!. Gorgeous!!.

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Change of plan,    - what numpty forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer - 

Chunky chips and cod in parsley sauce with peas.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Heading home & starving. Homemade beef & veg curry thawed out & ready to heat up when the rice is done followed by homemade orange/mandarin mousse filled with sliced banana & mandarin segments.
Photobucket
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

I had chuck, mushrooms , sweet corn, broccoli & mashed tatties , & I'm pleasantly podged now couldn't even sneak in a cheeky scone.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Well my beef curry turned out to be a chicken curry. I thought I'd labelled them so well for the freezer. Must have put the wrong lid on 😀
Photobucket
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

A cold chicken leg and a mango yoghurt - absolutely shattered after a rough (and long) day at work so can't be bothered with much. Mighthave a bowl of Rice Krispies later once the pain killers have taken effect.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent