Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

The McCanns, whose three year-old child was abducted while on holiday has been victim of some of the vilest abuse trom trolls hiding behind the veil of anonymity.  Well, under the 2003 Communications Act, one of the offenders has been exposed as - you wait for this, a sixty-three year-old church going, middle class lady - one of these "pillars of society"!  Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL ROTF Her site has been closed down, along with all her contacts.  Love it, love it, love it. (Page seven in today's DM) 

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

How very sad! That no matter the outcome of this families misfortune someone would do such a thing!.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

People who go to church are no better or worse than people who don't.

I have my own thoughts on this whole sorry tale, but I'll keep them to myself.  Woman Indifferent

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

Alright then,,,, what a frightfully naughty person she is!!!. OOOhhhhh very naughty,,, slap her little wrists very lightly and say dont do that again dear,, you mustn"t do that you know, you will get into a frightful cafuffle wot wot!!!!!!.Woman LOL

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

True CG - very true.  We have all fallen way short of perfection and all will be made accountable for our actions, but where such actions are carried out behind a viel of haughtiness and respectability, that's a different kettle of fish!  I hate hypocricy more than I hate broken promises. 

I'll be the first to admit I had my faults - I was conceited.

But now of course I'm just perfect!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

Well yes Fred, we improve with age.  I used to be very in-decisive, but now.....I'm not so sure!  Woman Wink

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

lambsy_uk
Conversationalist

@5129frederick wrote:

The McCanns, whose three year-old child was abducted while on holiday has been victim of some of the vilest abuse trom trolls hiding behind the veil of anonymity.  Well, under the 2003 Communications Act, one of the offenders has been exposed as - you wait for this, a sixty-three year-old church going, middle class lady - one of these "pillars of society"!  Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL ROTF Her site has been closed down, along with all her contacts.  Love it, love it, love it.  The bigger they are, the heavier they fall!  (Page seven in today's DM) 

Why do you say "The bigger they are, the heavier they fall", what's big about her?!

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

I also have my own thoughts on this sorry saga! However I could not or would not in what amounts to a poison pen letter ever resort to
Cowardly, spiteful, vitriolic, unfounded abuse to someone I didn't know or have never met, to me it smacks of some person who needs to get a life & possibly seek help for a mental affliction, & obviously is not following their Christian faith in any shape or form! I hope that the full force of the law decends on their head.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

Some people need to get a life.  They obviously have too much time on their hands and worry too much about other peoples lives rather  than their own imperfections.  Religion is no obstacle to hatred and bigotry you read about it every day.

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

I am minded of the parish priest who was very upset when someone told him his church was full of hypocrites. 

He said there was always at least 20 or so empty seats at every service!

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

I know someone who does things like that!!!. Anyone upsets them they will go on the Social Site and have Fake profiles just to go and wind someone they dont like up!!!. i think it just boosts their Ego to know no one knows its them. Cant say it to their face and be honest!!!. They have no self esteem and no job,,nothing to do you see!!!. Awful really when people resort to things like that just to please themselves!.Woman Surprised

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

Just laugh it off Rose! They are beneath contempt, ignore them & think to yourself what sad twisted mentally deficient losers. They are!
they just want attention & if that's how they want to achieve it,, well I think they need your pity, because unlike you they are not nice people.Perhaps that's the problem ,they are so unlikable they can't understand when someone is, Aah! Perhaps that's it!
THE GREEN EYED MONSTER! Even more sad don't you think?. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

Agreed Hun,,,,, Sad peopleWoman Surprised

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

I think they just don't lead very interesting lives, and try to live their lives through others, and by disagreeing they are getting a reaction which, if they didn't disagree they would be just like everyone else.

They are best to be ignored and hopefully they will just crawl away.

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

What can you say. How very sad she felt that was the only way out.

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

I think they must be troubled, first to do such a thing and then to take such drastic action to avoid the consequences.  They must have had underlying mental issues?

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Trolls beware!!!!!!!!

Very sad to hear of anyone taking their own life, but it has to be said although I sympathise especially with her family, her own actions made this the outcome that she alone chose !

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent