Thursdays tasty toasty tempting toastables

I myself and me will be having  mashed potato, thick cut ham and a fried egg. followed by a mini chocolate roll.

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

We've had salmon salad followed by fresh fruit.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

"him indoors" has just been and got some wholemeal muffins so that I can have eggs benedict

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Not got a clue but it will involve frozen mince and whatever is in the larder - between falling over spectacularly and eye problems shopping is an issue this week LOL.

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Ooops no serious damage I hope BH ?

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

oh no, BH has taken a nose dive!! hope it didn't hurt too much...

we had egg chips and peas followed by cake that the lady over the road brought back from the coffee morning because I has a bad back, isn't that lovely?

Photobucket

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

I hope that you're soon feeling better BH.

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

I have a pork chop & have yet to decide what to do with it! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Chicken stir-fry here

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

@ilove2patch wrote:

I have a pork chop & have yet to decide what to do with it! lol

You could either eat it Maggie or bury it in the garden at full moon to ward off evil spirits.

.........................................or is that to get rid of warts???  Woman Wink

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

CG's favourite ..............

faggots ,chips and peas

ours are fresh from the local butcher though

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Mexican rice with chicken and extra jalapenos then mixed berries, pomegranate seeds and natural yoghurt
Photobucket
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Fine thanks ladies.  Was chasing after Sproglet and didn't see the large planter tub and fell right over it badly bruising all my stomach in the process.  Seems a bit better today but one can hardly waddle to the shops holding the lower part of ones stomach up now can one.  Having to waddle because cataract has got the better of the short sight and vision took a massive nose dive.  Back on track a bit but nowhere near good enough to drive(at least it has stopped getting worse).  Got an appointment on Saturday for assessment - just hoping they don't get scared off.  Care in the blessed community - what is wrong with the local NHS experts?? Was offered 2 very nice private hospitals(on the NHS) and the local drop in centre - probably get sent off to the eye hossie anyway when they see the state of the eye.  Optician reckons it'll be OK but then he is used to it - consultants tend to over react.

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent