Sundays sunny sustanances

Been in the garden all day so something quick today, Leftover chilli from yesterday with a jacket potato and salad. The first of my rhubarb with custard for afters, mmmmm can't wait.

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

Hmmm! That sounds nice Ed, I aim to have minced beef, with carrot & swede mash, mashed tatties & cauliflower cheese, whether I'll ever get round to it is another matter, we live in hopes. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

Salmon with new potatoes & veg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Turkey fillet, mixed veg and gravy for us today.

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

Turkey Escalope with Lemon and Pepper, Herb Butter covered New Potatoes and Fresh Carrots.

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

Dull and drizzly all day here so roast beef dinner to warm us all up

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

BBQ...but the sun has gone in so it might be a case of cook outside and eat indoors ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

Roast pork with apple sauce, roast spuds, yorkshire puds, spinach carrots and gravy. It was nice but I could only manage half of it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

roast belly pork with apple sauce, roasted spuddy wedges, baby corn, sprouts, green beans and peas....it was so nice!! even if it was two hours late as I got carried away gardeningblushing smiley 2.gif

Photobucket

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

Chilli beef stir-fry with whatever leftover veg I can find in t'fridge, plus a glug of oyster sauce

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

Sounds good Captain, I got carried away too, OH is tired now and complaining of a headache because he helped me do MY garden. One side looks better now anyway.

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

Roast chuck,roasties,carrots,peas,cabbage,yorkies and gravy.

Apple pie and cream for afters

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Anything but minced meat after this horsemeat scare.  Never touched that, or a beefburger since!  Wife and daughter go mad because I'll order egg on toast or beans on toast.  They used to enjoy me making them home made spaghetti bolognaise with home made sauce - nothing out of a jar, but tell me I've put the mockers on it! Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

I would agree with you on that Frederick but this was from my own beast so I know exactly where it came from!
Sorry CB put your clays in yer ears & don't read this.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

Awwwww i love that Barbequeing SMILEY,,sweet.Woman Happy

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Why not buy a meat mincer and do your own mince frederick?

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent