Strictly was very good last night.

I thought strictly was very good last night, and i did agree with the dance off tonight, and i agree with the judges and yes jeremy vine did get voted of tonight. Strictly should be good next week as it is coming from blackpool.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Strictly was very good last night.

I think that it's right that Jeremy Vine was voted off.  I like him as a person but he can't dance.  I think that Georgia and Giovanni were brilliant last night.

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

We are now down to the best dancers, I think Jamelia should be next to go. Blackpool is usually very good.
Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

I watched strictly over the weekend and i thought it was very good, so jamelia did get voted off. 

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

To be honest, I thought that Jamelia danced better in the dance off than Peter Andre.  If he'd have been voted off though, Jay McGuinness would have been the only man left.

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

I see the dancers will be dancing two dances tonight, the programme should be interesting.

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

The group quickstep should be fun.

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Can't wait
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Not long now ed.  It starts at 6.50.

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Helen and Aliasz were brilliant tonight.  I didn't reckon much to Peter Andre or Kellie Bright.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

I watched strictly tonight, i thought that jay was very good.   

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

It will be interesting to see whose off tonight.

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

What did I say last night?  I didn't reckon much to Kellie Bright or Peter Andre and they are both in the dance off.  I didn't know anything about until tonight - honest.

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

Strictly was good tonight.  So bye bye peter andre.   I did agree with the judges tonight.

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent