Squirrels.

This is a bit of a gory tale so if you are at all squeamish best not to look.

This was just told to me by my husband who was told by the person involved, the mole man.

We had the mole catcher this morning.  He said that he'd set traps in a ladies loft because she had squirrels in there.  She phoned him one day because she could here something scampering about.  He went round straight away and went up the loft, where he found a squirrel and a nest of babies.  As he got into the loft the mother squirrel flew at him and sank her teeth, through his jacket into his shoulder.  He couldn't prize it off at all so the only option he had was to strangle the squirrel.  

Still he couldn't get it's jaws open and his shoulder was getting sore.  The only thing he could think to do was to put a plastic bag over the squirrel and go to A&E.  When he went into the cubicle there were a number of staff all waiting to see the spectacle but none of them could get it off.  In the end they had to cut the teeth off at the gums so his jacket and shirt could be removed, his arm was anaesthetised and then the curved teeth, two top and two bottom could be pulled out individually!!   

Squirrels are cute though!  Smiley Wink

squirrel.jpg

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Squirrels.

@kawaiikimmy83 wrote:
Bloody hell!!! Those are some right evil looking choppers there aren't they! 😛

OMG OMG KIMMY your so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My thoughts exactly. Bet you like them gnashers Saasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But what a horrid thing,eeuwwwww.... Oh NOOO!!.

Woman LOL

Message 21 of 22
See Most Recent

Re: Squirrels.

They are vicious little critters, & becoming more so having lost their fear of people

Some destroyed the electrics in my Dad's house.  He attempted to capture them & remove them alive, but they were too aggressive & he called pest control

Message 22 of 22
See Most Recent