Squirrel on my morning walk

Message 1 of 31
See Most Recent
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Squirrel on my morning walk

@saasher2012 wrote:
Lovely Rose! Have you looked at the size of its bloomin teef? Lol. Sam.

LOL,LOL,,,LOL SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ohhhhhh er i had another look,,,,ere he looks like he has one hell of a Sharks Tooth Nasher sticking out this side. My dad was once bitten by a squirrel when he was offering it nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. He said it B*****Y HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!. Haaaa haaa LOL.

Message 21 of 31
See Most Recent

Ohhhhh it was a nut then was it. We get a lot of squirrels where i am as there is trees my side right outside my flat and over the road. You can see them swinging about like Tarzan at speed through the branches. I put nuts out for them and have hand fed one myself on our balcony. We also had one got in our living room and was wizzing round the walls as it could not find the open door to get out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They come and go across the road and i can barely look sometimes as they just miss the traffic. We get Foxes too,,lots of them.

Message 22 of 31
See Most Recent

Is that a white one? We have one like that living near me - I haven't seen it but as they are so rare there was a pic in local media!

This is a regular visitor to my garden - I took this photo from my bedroom window using the zoom 🙂

Message 23 of 31
See Most Recent

@ilove2patch wrote:

Because the tree rats have taken over! Woman Sad

We have lots of grey squirrels, they come right across my garden, sometimes across the decking right outside the door.  If Lottie sees them she goes mad looking at them through the glass.

Do the red squirrels not do the same sort of damage that grey ones do then Maggie?

Message 24 of 31
See Most Recent

I don't believe so CG.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 31
See Most Recent

red ones are quieter than the grey and usually live in pine forests.

we had a red one once come skipping up the wall in our old house in Southport. He looked right in the window at us and I don't know who was the most suprised!!!! No one knew what on earth he was doing in the road, but he wasn't seen again.

Photobucket

Message 26 of 31
See Most Recent

I'm not sure but I think the grey squirrel grew to so greater numbers they encroached on the reds territory thereby destroying the food & shelter of the reds, they are selective feeders the grey is not!.

**********Sam**********
Message 27 of 31
See Most Recent

I sat watching this cheeky Squirrel this morning, eating the Primroses in the local park. It was really enjoying itself, LOL

IMG_1197.JPG

Message 28 of 31
See Most Recent

I bet the park gardeners don't think he is so cute! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 29 of 31
See Most Recent

Looks like hes picking flowers for his girlfriend!!!! H a ha cuteness!!!!!.heart

Message 30 of 31
See Most Recent

Remember them there teef Rose! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 31 of 31
See Most Recent